Services for student and their activities are describe in the table below:
Guidance and Counseling
Interests and Talents (Extracurricular)
Arts and Culture Area:
Soft Skills Coaching
|Programs intended to build students’ soft skills/interpersonal skills are as follows:
1. Entrepreneurship is implemented through training, internship and courses,
3. English, Mandarin, computer, ESQ, public speaking and self-improvement,
4. General Lecturer from practitioner,
5. Organizational activities through student organizations that have been approved by the institution,
6. Encourage students to participate actively in every match/competition held. Both by internal and external institutions,
7. Involve students for programs established by institutions and programs proposed by students independently (institution as facilitator).
8. Actively involve students in the activities of seminars (either as committee or as a participant)
9. Engaging students actively in caring about community service activities (including social services and disaster relief)
|The scholarships granted to Bachelor of Business Administration students sourced from both internal and external funding.
Scholarships from internal funds are as follows:
Scholarships from external sources include:
|1. Telkom University students receive health care insurance through the opening of health clinics during working hours within the campus of Telkom University,
2. All Telkom University students receive personal accident insurance from PT. Binagriya Insurance Upakarya.
In the last 5 years, the average Grade Point Average (GPA) of Business Administration Study Program students is 3.31. To reach the international level, the Study Program pioneered the international class which was held starting in 2015 with the number of students as many as 27 students.
In addition, there are also Student Exchange programs with 7 foreign students from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Kumoh National Institute of Tecnology Korea (KIT) and Naresuan University Thailand. In the following year, 7 students of Business Administration study program follow the Student Exchange program to Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM).
Achievements / reputation of students during the last 3 years are 7 international level, 11 national level, 7 at regional level and 2 local level, some of them are:
- 2nd Winner in National Competition of New Business Venture Plan CREATIFA 2016
- Ranked 9th in the World Cheerleading Championship 2016
- 2nd Winner in Smart Ideas Competition, Category Public Safety held by Telkom University Telecommunication Engineering 2016
- Selected as Favorite Mojang (Mameumeut) in the Selection Mojang Jajaka (MOKA) Garut Regency in 2016
- 2nd Winner in Pencak Silat Championship as Bandung Raya 2016