In competing with other higher education providers, Bachelor of Business Administration programs concentrate in producing graduates with the expertise in business analyses.
Therefore, Bachelor of Business Administration’s graduates profile is as follows:
- Creating and managing innovation, establishing new business entities with technology-based growth potential;
- Identify, evaluate various risks and opportunities of running a business, and propose alternative solutions;
- Identify and communicate the impact of technology on conventional business and business in the digital era (e-commerce).
- Formulating and implementing functional conventional business strategies;
- Using interpersonal skills, and group theory for conflict resolution;
- Work in a business team efficiently and effectively;
- Identify, analyze business problems and policies using an analytical and systematic approach and formulate solutions.
- Identify, analyze business problems and policies using an analytical and systematic approach and formulate solutions;
- Work in a business team efficiently and effectively.