- Bachelor of Textile Technology, Politeknik STTT Bandung
- Master of Management (Finance), UNPAD Bandung
Management of Finance
Business Innovation and Development
Aldi Akbar, born in Ujungpandang (1974), graduated from diploma IV in 1998 at the Bandung Textile Technology College (now Polytechnic STTT Bandung) and continued his Masters in Management at Padjadjaran University Bandung in 2001-2002 with a concentration in Financial Management. Having work experience in industry as a practitioner in various companies, both multinational companies in the field of information technology handling supply chain management (IBM Project) and national companies in the field of education services (Finance & Accounting division). His interest in teaching grew starting in 2014 as a non-permanent lecturer at several universities in Bandung. Currently pursuing a doctoral degree at the Indonesian Education University (UPI) Bandung with a concentration in Financial Management and currently completing a dissertation with the field of managerial ownership and firm value studies. In 2021, he began to establish himself as a full-time professional lecturer at Telkom University, Bandung.
- Basic of Financial Accounting
- Risk Analysis
- Comparative Study Of Dividend Payout Ratio Before And During The Covid-19 Pandemic In LQ-45 Companies On The Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Study of Regional Sharia Stock Index Movements During the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Supervising Student’s Research
- <<<insert judul TA mahasiswa bimbingan-english>>>
- Integration of Marketing Communication Mix: Special Strategy for Promotion of the 2018 Asian Games, Jurnal E-Bis (Ekonomi-Bisnis), 2019.
- Analysis of Non-Performing Loans (NPL) at Regional Development Banks Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Before and During the Covid-19 Pandemic, Jurnal E-BIS (Ekonomi Bisnis), 2021.
- The Role Of Financial Self-Efficacy: Mediating Effects Of Financial Literacy & Financial Inclusion Of Students In West Java, Indonesia, Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 2021.
- The Effect of E-Service Quality on E-Customer Loyalty of a Financial Technology Applications through E-Customer Satisfaction as Intervening Variable, Italienisch (ISSN: 0171-4996), 2021.
- Consumer Perception and Purchase Decision: A Study on the Shopee Marketplace, Business Journal: Journal of Business and Social, 2022.
- The effects of growth, managerial ownership, size and efficiency on the firm values and dividend policy, Proceedings of the 4th Global Conference on Business Management & Entrepreneurship (GC-BME 4), 8 August 2019, Bandung, Indonesia, 2019.
- The effect of easy perception and risk of users of financial technology services in SMEs of Bandung, Indonesia, Proceedings of the 2nd African International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Harare, Zimbabwe, December 7-10, 2020.
- The Influence of Lifestyle and Financial Behavior on Personal Financial Management for The Millennia Generation (Study on College Students in Bandung City, Indonesia), The 2nd South American International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2021.
- The Effect of E-Service Quality and E-Trust on E-Customer Loyalty Through E-Customer Satisfaction as an Intervening Variable (Study on Gopay Users in Bandung), Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2021.
- The Effect of Confidence, Motivation, and Innovation on The Interest in Entrepreneurship of Indonesian Students (Case Study on Student at Telkom University), The Fourth European Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Rome, Italy, August 2-5, 2021, Sapienza – University of Rome, 2021.
- The Influence of Fundamental Analysis on Stock Prices (Case Study of UNVR Stock in IDX Period 2015-2020), The Fourth European Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Rome, Italy, August 2-5, 2021, Sapienza – University of Rome, 2021.
- The Quality of Logistic and Expedition Business Services in the Era Covid 19 (Study on Shipping and Logistics Company in Indonesia), 2nd South American Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, IEOM 2021.