- Bachelor of
- Master of
- Doctorate of
- Management and Business
Business and Organization Sustainability
Leonardus W Wasono M was born in Pati, Jawa Tengah in 1973. He held Doctor degree in Management Science from Bina Nusantara university in 2020 with Magna Cumlaude. His Master degree was in Electronic and Communication Engineering from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in 1997 and His Bachelor degree was in Telecommunication Engineering from STT Telkom Bandung in 1995. He was more than 23 years experience in management, finance management and business in telecommunication industry in various companies, both multinational companies. His interest in teaching grew starting in 2020 in strategic management, business and financial management with research study focus on digital transformation and sustainability management. He began to establish himself as a full-time professional lecturer at Telkom University, Bandung.
- Knowledge Management
- Corporate Governance
- <<<insert judul penelitian yang sedang dilakukan-english>>>
Supervising Student’s Research
- <<<insert judul TA mahasiswa bimbingan-english>>>
- The role of artificial intelligence recruitment and quality to explain the phenomenon of employer reputation, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2021, 22(4), pp. 867–883
- The effect of digital leadership and innovation management for incumbent telecommunication company in the digital disruptive era. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(2.29), 125–130
- Does Digital Leadership Impact Directly or Indirectly on Dynamic Capability: Case on Indonesia Telecommunication Industry in Digital Transformation? The Journal of Social Sciences Research, (SPI 2), 832–841
- The Role of Distinctive Organization Capability and Corporate Reputation in Formulating Co-Creation Strategy in the Age of Industry 4.0: Study on Indonesian Telecommunication Firms. The Journal of Social Sciences Research, (SPI 2), 842–850
- The role of distinctive organisational capability in formulating co-creation strategy and business model innovation. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 18(2), 197–208
- The Role of Corporate Reputation & Distinctive Organization Capability in Developing Business Model Innovation: Case Study of Indonesia ICT Firms in Facing Industry Resolution 4.0. Opcion, 86(2018), 2190–2208.
- Digital Transformation in the Age of Industry 4 . 0 : Acceleration of Transformational Performance through Business Model Innovation and Co-Creation Strategy in Indonesian ICT Firms Transformación digital en la era de la industria 4 . 0 : Aceleración del. Opcion, 86(86), 2145–2159.
- The influence of digital leadership on innovation management based on dynamic capability: Market orientation as a moderator. Management Science Letters, 9(7), 1059–1070.
- The influence of digital customer experience and electronic word of mouth on brand image and supply chain sustainable performance. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 7, 691–702.
- Dynamic capability: The effect of digital leadership on fostering innovation capability based on market orientation. Management Science Letters, 9(2019), 1633–1644.
- Digital leadership role in developing business model innovation and customer experience orientation in industry 4.0. Management Science Letters, 9, 1749–1762.
- Digital Leadership Impacts on Developing Dynamic Capability and Strategic Alliance based on Market Orientation. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 19(2), 285–297
- Maximising Co-Creation Strategy through Integration of distinctive capabilities and customer experience in supply chain management. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 7(5), 155–162.
- The Mediating Role of Business Strategies between Management Control Systems Package and Firms Stability : Evidence from SMEs in Malaysia. Sustainability, 11(4705), 1–20
- Developing co-creation-driven innovation: The role of customer experience orientation and organizational agility. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2 Special Issue 9), 719–726
- Boosting the firm transformation in industry 5.0: Experience-agility innovation model. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2 Special Issue 9), 735–742
- Transforming into sustainable innovation-driven digital co-creation: The role of experience, community and agility. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2 Special Issue 9), 727–734
- Fostering net promoter score: Crafting user experience in difference cultural ecosystem. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2 Special Issue 9), 743–747.
- Impact of Green IS , Service Innovation and Customer Experience in Influencing Customer Satisfaction and Environmental Performance. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(6), 53–59.
- Digital transformation: A transformational performance-based conceptual model through co-creation strategy and business model innovation in the Industry 4.0 in Indonesia. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 18(3), 369–386
- Knowledge Sharing and Transformational Leadership. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(1), 333–346
- Risk Return Through Financial Ratios as Determinants of Stock Price: A study from ASEAN Region. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(1), 199–210.
- Intervening Role of Innovation Management on Relationship between Digital Leadership and Dynamic Capability Accelerated by Collaboration. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 6(1), 249–264.
- Towards Co-creation Strategy and Organizational Agility based on Customer Experience Orientation to Shape Transformational Performance. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 6(1), 236–248.
- Economic Impact of Artificial Intelligence: New Look for the Macroeconomic Assesment in Asia Pacific Region. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 1295–1310.
- Shaping Sustainable Development: Role of Experience and Agility driven Innovations. Polish Journal of Management Study, 20(1):293-304,
- Mediating Role of Co-creation Strategy on the Relationship between Business Model Innovation and Corporate Reputation: Case on Indonesian Telecommunication Firms in Facing Industry 4.0. Journal of Technical Education and Training, Vol 11, No.4 (2019), 67-76
- Engaging Customer Experience in Accelerating Transformational Performance Through Co-creation Strategy. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 8(9),, 160–176.
- Driving Transformation Performance through Innovation and Experience Model. Management Science Letters, 10 (2020) 1259–1264.
- Role of Customer Experience in Developing Co- creation Strategy and Business Model Innovation : Study on Indonesia Telecommunication Firms in Facing Industry 4 . 0 International Journal of Business and Globalization
- Building Business Model Innovation through Customer Experience and Distinctive Organizational Capability: Case on Indonesia Telecommunication Firms. Journal of Technical Education and Training,
- What limits the Implementation of Internet of Things ( IoT )? Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 1–20.
- Developing Transformational Performance through Co-Creation Strategy , Customer Experience and Distinctive Operational Capability. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change.
- Service Recovery Performance of the Islamic Insurance Industry in Southeast Asia. Education and Training journal
- Impact of Human Capital, Training and Rewards on Service Recovery Performance with mediating role of Employee Commitment in Takaful Industry. Education and Training journal
- Asymmetic Impact of Textile and Clothing Manufacturing on Carbondioxide Emission: Journey of Sustainability in Top 10 Asian Economies, Energy journal
- Navigating International Expansion Through Digital Leadership and Innovation for Indonesia Telecommunication State Owned. Proceedings of the 6th Global Conference on Business and Social Sciences on “Contemporary Issues in Management and Social Sciences Research”
- The Effect of Business Alliances and Innovation Management on Sustainable Competitive Advantages for Incumbent Telecommunication Companies in the Disruptive Era”. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 24(1), 260–263
- The Effect of Dynamic, Innovation, and Alliances Capability on Sustainable Competitive Advantage in the Digital Disruption Era for Incumbent Telecommunication Firm. In Proceedings of the international conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2018 (pp. 2111–2121).
- Dynamic capability, market orientation and innovation capability: The role of digital leadership for Indonesia telecommunication firms in facing disruptive era. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2019(MAR), 1218–1228.
- Role of green IS in developing corporate reputation and co-creation-innovation to attain sustainable performance. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science., 1–8
- Moderating effect of green IS on relationship between organizational agility , customer experience and digital service innovation to achieve sustainable performance. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 1–10.